Do you need some inspiration for your journaling this month? I have got you covered!
If you are still toying with the idea of keeping a journal but have not started yet, use this article to get started today.
1. Monthly Goals. Review your goals from last month. What went well? What was harder for you, and how do you plan to handle it in the future? Any Surprises?
Next, decide what you want to achieve this month. Limit yourself to a few goals that are critical and have measurable outcomes, i.e. write for 30 minutes daily or write 8 blog posts rather than just aiming to write each day.
You can design a fun tracker on the same page to help keep you motivated and to see how close you are to achieving your goals.
2. Find a poem or quote about Fall or write your own.
3. Make a list of things you want to do this Fall or reflect on a past Fall.
4. Say Goodbye to Summer. Write a letter to summer or your past or future summer self.
5. Write a review of a book you are currently reading or have recently read.
6. What does the world need most?
7. What is making you stressed? What do you plan to do about it?
8. List 10 questions you have for someone in your life.
9. Go outside and pick a subject. Describe it in as much detail as possible.
10. What kind of business would you like to start? Make a business plan.
11. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
12. You won the lottery. What would you do with the money?
13. Write a comic.
14. If you could be any movie or book character,who would you be? Why?
15. Who would you never want to be?
16. Write about a book, movie, or song that changed the way you look at the world.
17. What do you value most?
18. Does your life currently reflect these values? How? What areas need improvement?
19. What could you simplify in your life today?
20. Are you kind to yourself?
21. Who have you not forgiven?
22. What summer memory do you want to hold on to?
23. What would your ideal job be like?
24. Do you use your money wisely?
25. Write about someone who drives you crazy.
26. Describe someone you adore.
27. What are you grateful for?
28. What worries you? Do you have any control over it?
29. If you had the chance to start life over again, what would you do differently? What would you do again?
30. Find something random and beautiful. Describe it or try to explain why it was so moving.