This blog post contains affiliate links . If you use them, I might be rewarded credit or a commission of the sale. Please note that I only recommend tools that I personally use and love and I always have my readers’ best interest at heart.
Rakuten Ebates is a free app that will help you save money. How awesome would it be to get around five percent (or more!) cash back on everyday purchases with very little effort? Sounds great, right?
You may have heard of the Ebates app, which is now Rakuten Ebates. If you sign up now, you can claim your free welcome bonus of 10 dollars and start earning cash back today.
Why I love this money saving app
- I am saving money on retailers I already use (Amazon, Walmart, Lyft, etc) on purchases I was going to make. You can also find awesome deals on trending retailers and companies you may not have purchased from before.
- The design is user friendly and very easy to use.
- You can save money both in store and online.
- It’s easy to take advantage of special promotions.
Save Money OnlineYou can browse the extensive list of retailers or search for your favorite store and simply select it to view how much cash back you can earn on your purchase (exclusions may apply and are listed on the page).
You can even view how much the average cash back per offer is for the specific company you are going to shop at.
Save Money In StoresIf you prefer to shop in store, you can easily link your card and take advantage of cash back and deals listed in the ‘In-Store’ section.
How does this work?
- Which retailers are featured? There are currently oner 2500 stores featured, including Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s, Sephora, and more.
- When and how will I get my cash back? Every three months you will receive a check or PayPal transfer.
- Is this website/ app really legitimate? Yes. Rakuten receives a commission from the listed stores for sending them customers, and they reward customers for signing up. It’s a win- win for everyone, really.
Ready to start saving? Sign up now and collect your $10 welcome bonus!
For more ideas about how to save money, check out the articles I have written here.